My Cart

You can only add to the cart. We are almost sold out.

Château Sainte Roseline - La Chapelle - Cru Classé Rosé BIO

From: Château Sainte Roseline


€37,20 / Liter

All Prices include VAT - Shipping fees may apply

Château Sainte Roseline - La Chapelle - Cru Classé Rosé BIO


Château Sainte Roseline is one of the most renowned wine estates in Provence and has the exceptional location in Les Arcs-sur-Argens, 30 minutes from Saint-Tropez and Cannes, on the French Riviera. This prestigious wine estate is one of the rare  “Cru Classé” wineries.

The grapes for this Cuvée are coming from the best plots of the estate. Around 40% of the  juices are fermented in huge 18 hl wooden vats and the other 60% in stainless steel vats, in order to give this wine great complexity and depth.

This top Rosé of the winery is intense pale pink with a brilliant shine. The nose develops aromas of exotic fruits like passion fruit, pomelo and lychee. The persistent mouth has notes of yellow peaches with underlined aromas of lime. This Rosé is the pride of Château Sainte Roseline and impresses with its elegant and round acidity and a long finish.

"La Chapelle" pairs perfectly with Rock Fish, Lobster, Veal and Prosciutto di Parma. 


Taste: Dry

Cultivation: Bio / Organic

Country: France

Region: Côtes de Provence

Year: 2022

Grape: Mourvèdre, Grenache, Rolle (Vermentino)

Alcohol: 12.5 % vol

Residual Sugar: 0,10 g / liter

Bottle Size: 0.75 l

Recommended Serving Temperature: 12-13 °C

Allergies: Contains Sulfites

Bottled by: 

Château Sainte-Roseline
83460 Les Arcs

Hello You!

Join our mailing list